Benefits of traditional sauna:
- Reduces pain and improves mobility of joints (especially for those who have rheumatism)
- Reduces symptoms of fever
- Reduces stress
- Improves heart arrhythmia
- Improves the well-being of people with incurable diseases (diabetes, arteriosclerosis, hypertension and atherosclerosis)
- Helps to cure asthma, chronic bronchitis.
- Helps to recover after labor
- Helps to fight obesity, reduce the symptoms caused by smoking
- Helps to fight depression and loss of appetite, anorexia
- Increases body stamina, raises the pressure (especially important for athletes).
- Removes chemicals, heavy metals and toxins from the body
- Does not drain skin and cures psoriasis
It is recommended to have a towel and slippers.
It is recommended to have massages which can be provided by professionals working in the sport club in order to reduce the pain of muscles and relax.